Monday, 19 July 2010

Lost heaven



Lets just focus on the happier aspect of my life. Since I am rather drained after filling in so many pages of the Alice diary.

I don't think I announced it yet. At least not on my blog. I was probably too busy that it slipped my mind>.<
I got photography as my major (: *lights sparklers*

Popular had a mini 30 percent sales and guess who is the proud broke owner of 'The Kite Runners' by Khaled Hosseini 8D

Juliet's urethane eyes arrived and the color of it is a shade darker than I expected>.>
Then again when I did the installation, I swear she looked at me and said: 'MINE!'
Enchanted Doll's urethane eyes... Its like staring into an eye with a soul. Glass eyes will never be this fantastic in catching lights!
T_T Looks like I have no chance of selling it anytime soon...

Atelier Soda is finally done with the dresses! After more half a year, I can finally get the dress of my dreams to fit Juliet and Kiyomi! Now is just the excruciating wait of when she will ship them out>.< Lets hope they arrive before next month!

Yayness. The next partially happy news came. Well its a partial happy news as 'I feel so bloody honored but I still do not like the YOG song'
Well heres the thing. Apparently, only two person who are 'highly proficient' in Japanese got chosen to be with the Japanese team!
One of them is a Japanese hailing from Tokyo, Japan. While the other one chosen is YOURS TRUELY!
omg I am so screwed. My Japanese is like some grade schooler speaking T_T Kill me now T_T


On the other hand, I managed to secure my next ATM.
I feel pretty bad as I was the one who manipulated but since he offered, why not (:
man. How pathetic and desperate can they get?

No comments: