Sunday, 21 November 2010

Both sides now

Just a little more to the right :(

Awesome Friday at Mulligans with S and B. my new drinking buddies 8D
I had met my fair share of drunkards. From gays who stumbled upon our table saying that if its me he will be straight to a guy who spun around the room declaring that he will treat the entire floor before dropping to the ground like a dead sea lion but the one I met on Friday really took the cake.

He started off dancing. Nothing wrong with that but dancing next to me while staring at me with those eyes was really freaky. Next he went up to our table and was all 'You're so beautiful and you should have fun' then he started apologizing for god knows what reason. This continued for almost the entire time I was at the pub. Dancing, staring at me, commenting that I was beautiful and apologizing... But what really got to me was when he offered me a cigarette... Like dude. I don't ever smoke...
Besides that drunkard, Mulligans was a really fantastic place to be on a Friday night!
I sang one of my favorite songs, 'Both sides now' by Joni Mitchell and to be honest, I had never heard Joni Mitchell's version of that song! It never really struck me until I noticed that at certain parts of the song, I could not really blend with Jai well. Although Jai told me I had Joni Mitchell's aura and I was like who was she again?
So I went back home and found her video and whatever I sang was a totally different style from hers! Jean was the one who taught me that song and his style was really breezy. Think, I don't give a damm about life. While Joni has this really interesting 'slide' to her voice which made everything really laid back!
Which brings me to the point that music is so beautiful and so much easier to express than photography! I should had joined musical theatre or something no? 8D




Drunkards and the beauty of music aside, I am due for a presentation in about 13 hours time and guess who is absolutely not prepared.
The presentation is something like a closure to the documentary workshop I had been attending and I am glad that it is ending.  Well perhaps the only thing I took back was... What did I learnt anyways?

Ending off this random post, if you have 3 minutes and 6 seconds check out this really amazing video. Its a really brilliant and ridiculous ad campaign! Kudos to the Brits!




Tag repiles:

JKT: haha I know! So embarrassing please!

Alex: hihi! Nice of you to drop by! That image hit over 800 views in a day when I posted it up on Deviantart<3

No comments: